Monday, August 29, 2011

Bridesmaid Woes are over with Forever New

If you live in Gauteng and don't know about Forever New, then you really are living under a rock. Forever New is a new-ish Australian chain of super fab clothing stores. They always stock the most splendid clothing and accessories in the colours I absolutely adore: peaches, salmon, soft pinks, duck egg blues... My credit card takes a proper beating every time I walk into a Forever New. Which is often. And is also why I know that instead of undergoing the arduous task of getting bridesmaids dresses made, you can simply get them at Forever New if it suits your colour palette. Whether it be the dress, the shoes or the bag, you are sure to find something at one of the many Gauteng stores (Cresta, Sandton, The Zone, Clearwater, Fourways Mall, Eastgate and Woodlands, The Glen, Melrose Arch). I want it! I want it all!







Photo credits: {forevernew.com.au}